Tipiliuke Lodge Travel Update
Borders reopening to international travellers on 1 November 2021
We are thrilled to let you know that the Argentine government has officially announced that Argentina will be opening its borders to foreign tourists as of November 1st.
On October 1st, Argentina’s Minister of Health announced that the government will reopen its borders to all international travellers on November 1st.
· Proof of a full Covid vaccination at least 14 days prior to departure.
· Negative PCR test 72 hrs prior to arrival.
· Travellers will also need to have an additional, free PCR test 5-7 days after their arrival. Tipiliuke will assist guests with scheduling and transportation to tests.
· Argentine immigration authorities require that all travellers entering or exiting Argentina submit an electronic sworn statement within the 48 hours prior to their departure. The form is available here .
· Travellers may be required to present the confirmation email they receive.
After many months of darkness, there is now a very bright light at the end of this long tunnel, and we will be able once again to welcome our friends back to Patagonia.
As we transition through this reopening phase, we will be updating this page frequently, as well as communicating on our social media pages. If you haven't done so already, be sure to follow Tipiliuke Lodge on Instagram and Facebook.
Below are some commonly asked questions for international travellers such as yourselves, our extended Tipiliuke Lodge family.
1. Can you currently enter Argentina?
● YES! The current decree opens Argentine borders to international travellers on November 1, 2021 subject to the above mentioned requirements.
● The government has also intimated that the requirement for a second PCR test on days 5-7 may be dropped once 50% of Argentinians are fully vaccinated. As of October 4th roughly 50.6% of the total population has been fully vaccinated and there is a robust campaign underway to continue rolling out doses. We will keep you posted on updates.
2. Once in Argentina, can you travel to Neuquen Province, and reach Tipiliuke Lodge?
3. Having reached Tipiliuke Lodge, can you move around freely and access all the wonderful Patagonia fly fishing that you travelled so far for?
4. Can you return home after your trip?
● Be sure to check your country’s requirements for your return.
● To fulfill our commitment to keep you, our staff and local community safe and healthy, we are finalising Covid Safety Protocols for all Tipiliuke Lodge staff and facilities.
If you have any questions about the season to come, please get in contact with us at email@example.com.
Stay tuned - we cannot wait to see you soon!