Tipiliuke Lodge Travel Update
Borders reopening to international travelers on november 1, 2021
We are thrilled to let you know that Argentine government has officially announced that Argentina will be opening its borders to foreign tourists as of November 1st.
In a press conference on October 1st, Argentina’s Minister of Health, Carla Vizzotti announced that the government will reopen its borders to all international travelers on November 1st.
· Proof of a full Covid vaccination at least 14 days prior to departure.
· Negative PCR test 72 hrs prior to arrival
· Travelers will also need to have an additional PCR test 5-7 days after their arrival. Tipiliuke will assist guests with scheduling and transportation to site of test.
· Argentine immigration authorities require that all travelers entering or exiting Argentina submit an electronic sworn statement within 48 hours before their arrival/departure. The form is available here .
· Travelers may be required to present the confirmation email they receive.
After many months of darkness, there is now a very bright light at the end of this long tunnel, and we will be able once again to welcome our friends back to Patagonia.
As we transition through this reopening phase, we will be updating this page frequently, as well as communicating on our social media pages. If you haven't done so already, be sure to follow Tipiliuke Lodge on Instagram and Facebook.
Below are some commonly asked questions -- from the perspective of an international traveler such as you, our extended family of Tipiliuke Lodge.
1. Can you currently enter Argentina?
● YES! The current decree opens Argentine borders to international travelers on November 1, 2021 following above mentioned requirements.
● The government has also announced the possibility of eliminating the need for PCR test on day 5th to 7th, once 50% of Argentines are fully vaccinated. As of October 4th roughly 50.6% of the total population has been fully vaccinated and there is a robust campaign underway to continue rolling out doses. We will keep you posted on updates for requisites.
2. Once in Argentina, can you travel to the Neuquen Province, and reach Tipiliuke Lodge?
3. Having reached Tipiliuke Lodge, can you move around freely and access all the wonderful Patagonia fly fishing that you traveled so far for?
4. Can you return home after your trip?
● Be sure to check your country’s requirements for your return.
● To fulfill our commitment to keep you, our staff and local community safe and healthy, we are finalizing Covid Safety Protocols for all Tipiliuke Lodge staff and facilities. We will be sharing this with you soon.
For any doubt about the season to come, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org